Our Strengths-based Education program helps teachers and students discover their strengths for improved performances and better well-being.
Some students naturally thrive in school because the conventional studying method works for them. Naturally, other students struggle when they are unable to find a method of studying that works for them.
Our disruptive learning experience uses the CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) tool to help students find their best learning style through our Strengths-based Education programs.
A common problem teachers face is in getting their students to pay attention in class. Teachers struggle to motivate their students to do better in their studies as well.
Our CliftonStrengths StrengthsFinder for Teachers program inspires teachers to find their best teaching styles that helps them engage in students in their most natural teaching style that works specifically for them.
- For our Strengths-based Education program for students, we help students develop their confidence and motivation by:
- LEARN: Helping them understand their unique talent and strengths, and the impact they can create with their uniqueness
- LOVE: Celebrating and leveraging on the differences of their peers and classmates
- LIVE: Create and develop their own learning style and discover the environment they thrive best in through their talents and strengths
- For our CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) program for teachers, we help teachers use their talents and strengths to inspire the next generation of students through the following:
- SELF-AWARENESS: Being aware of their own unique talents and strengths
- FOCUS ON STRENGTHS: Teachers who focus on their own strengths as well as the strengths of their students as an area of development and motivation
- UNIQUE TEACHING STYLE: Teachers create their own unique teaching style to enhance the learning experience for their students
HOW WE RUN OUR PROGRAMS
STRENGTHS-BASED EDUCATION FOR STUDENTS
Fun and interactive
Activities are fun, interactive and experiential to cater to different learning styles of students.
Students are encouraged to confidently share their strengths, and challenged to be courageously vulnerable in their weaknesses.
We incorporate the design thinking process and methodology. Students receive practical and creative tools to apply their talents and strengths.
HOW WE RUN OUR PROGRAMS
STRENGTHS-BASED EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
We create a safe space for teachers to voice their thoughts and learn from the experiences of one another. We encourage and facilitate great exchanges and conversations.
Teachers are encouraged to confidently share their strengths, and challenged to be courageously vulnerable in their weaknesses.
All While Having Fun
We contextualise different activities for relevance. All while making it fun and interactive.
Benefits of Strengths-Based Education
With our years of experience in helping our strengths schools to create positive strengths-based cultures
using CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder), students and teachers achieve the following:
Kim Pong in particular, excels in communicating his knowledge about strengths in a manner that is simple and easy to understand while still being conceptually nuanced.
Workshops with the StrengthsAsia team are always fun while being challenging and stimulating at the same time. I constantly leave feeling more inspired to enhance my strengths and also more equipped to develop a strengths programme for my organisation.
Thank you Kim Pong, Dina and team for being such an excellent team to work with.
The CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) workshop by StrengthsAsia has provided much insight into the talents each of my colleagues. The interesting and fun activities drew out the responses that matched the talents of the participants. It was a day of good learning and team-bonding.
Kim Pong was engaging, informative and motivating. The workshop was well-structured, comprehensive, rich in content and useful. I would recommend this workshop to others.
His collaborative style and clear passion for his work make him an inspiring presenter who captures the attention and imagination of participants. Kim Pong's entire organization supports successful, meaningful application of CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) in the executive education space.